When you need a little Christmas, any time of year,
I have some Care and Presents, some Love and Hope and Cheer.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Time to Smile!

Scotty Claus had called some of us elves together for a team meeting at The Workshop. Close to the end of the meeting an alarm on his cell phone rang. He smiled, looked at me and said "Smile!" I smiled and looked at him like ?????  He told me that was his smile alarm. Every day at 3:00 it reminds him to smile. I LOVE that. I need to do that. So on the Christmas List today...

Day 68 - Remind yourself to smile. The holidays (or everyday for some people) can be stressful. It's easy to get into a rut where you're just trying to survive. Believe me, life is way too short to just survive. We have to live. We have to smile. We have to laugh so hard it hurts sometimes. So set an alarm, or set aside a certain time of day, everyday...to just smile. Think of someone you love. Think of a happy memory. Think of a silly face. Just don't forget to smile.  :)

Scotty Claus and me!


Merry Merry!!

Care'n Presents

No comments:

Post a Comment