When you need a little Christmas, any time of year,
I have some Care and Presents, some Love and Hope and Cheer.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sometimes We Need a Little Christmas...

As I sit here at my computer, I can't think of a thing to write. This is odd, because most of the time, I can't stop my fingers from typing.  Today, the weather is overcast, and it seems more like winter is on the way. This is the kind of weather that I just want to stay inside, bake cookies and drink hot cocoa. It's Christmas movie weather.

Day 61 - I know we're still a little early, but sometimes I need a little Christmas at other times during the year. This is one of those times. So sneak off by yourself if you have to, and watch one of your favorite Christmas movies. I say favorite because you may want to watch it again closer to Christmas. Or get one of those movies that just has Christmas in the background. Get a hot cup of cocoa, coffee or tea, and let yourself feel good for a while. Imagine how nice it will be when it is closer to Christmas and you can sit in the living room, watching your movies, with your Living Christmas Tree in the corner all lit up and decorated. Nice thought, huh?

Merry Merry,

Care'n Presents

No comments:

Post a Comment