When you need a little Christmas, any time of year,
I have some Care and Presents, some Love and Hope and Cheer.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

F is for...

"Feliz Navidad!"

That's Merry Christmas in Spanish. Sadly, that's about the extent of my Spanish, other than food. I know you're thinking: You're an elf! You should know other languages! Let me dispel that misconception. Santa speaks every language. Scotty Claus speaks a LOT of languages. We elves...not so much.  Speaking of international things brings me to an important phrase that starts with F:

Fair Trade Ornaments. At The Living Christmas Company, we offer a lovely array of Fair Trade and Recycled ornaments to decorate your living tree for the season. "Fair Trade" items are those purchased from developing countries in order to help them out. We give them a fair price and they give us a high quality item. So check out our website at http://livingchristmas.com/index.php and click on "ORNAMENTS" to see all the beautiful decorations for your Christmas tree. I know you'll love them!
Peruvian Ceramic Ornament






Care'n Presents

No comments:

Post a Comment