When you need a little Christmas, any time of year,
I have some Care and Presents, some Love and Hope and Cheer.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

E is for...

What else? 


E is for Elf! 


That would be me: one loyal, hard-working, somewhat crazy elf! There are lots of us and we do lots of different types of things. Most, of course, have the glamorous job of working in Santa's workshop on the North Pole. Personally I think that job is over-rated, but don't quote me. I don't want to offend any of my relatives or friends up there. Working for Scotty Claus is much more fun. The other day he got us milkshakes. All they get at the Pole is hot chocolate...day after day. Seriously, how much hot chocolate can you drink? Okay, I guess I do enjoy a bit of hot cocoa now and then...but I digress. Where was I? Oh yes...working for Scotty Claus. 


This brings me to another E word: Evergreen, just like the trees we have here at The Living Christmas Company. Evergreen trees are called that because they stay green all year long, at least when they are in nature. Our living trees take love and care to stay green and beautiful, but we do our best to keep them healthy all year until they are ready to be rented or adopted at Christmas time. When the trees get too old or big to be Christmas trees anymore we always try and plant them somewhere, as part of an Urban Reforestation Project which is good for the Environment. Hey, another great E word! 
Scotty Claus' elves replanting.


Merry Christmas!  


Care'n Presents



No comments:

Post a Comment