When you need a little Christmas, any time of year,
I have some Care and Presents, some Love and Hope and Cheer.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

V is for...

Sometimes I wonder if the alphabet was put into the order it is, because of the average usage of each letter. I mean, did someone decide that the letter A is used the most so it should be first?  These are the things that fill an elf's mind...along with the song "You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why..."

So here we are at "V".


Since I had a rather serious/scientific-y post the last time, I thought, I need to get one that's a little more uupbeat. So my V word is:

VERY

As in, a VERY Merry Christmas!                          
A VERY beautiful Christmas tree!
A VERY lovely time will be had by all. 

I wish you many VERY wonderful things this season.


Merry Christmas
(a Very Merry Christmas that is.)


Care'n Presents


photo: missionviejolife.org


No comments:

Post a Comment