When you need a little Christmas, any time of year,
I have some Care and Presents, some Love and Hope and Cheer.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's Officially the Holiday Season!

I attended an event with my fellow elf Gregnog yesterday at Lucky Brand Headquarters. It was pretty cool and the people there were so nice! It did leave me a little...tuckered out, so I apologize for once again being behind on my posts. Since I need to catch up on my sugar plum visions, I'll be brief today.


Day 55 - Sorry, but I'm just too excited to get to the next few things on the list...

Day 54 -  Hope you had a Happy Halloween! I like to think of Halloween as the Gateway holiday: once we get past it, it's time to start thinking MORE about Christmas!! (I know there are some hardcore Halloween people out there, but hey, I'm an elf, what do you expect?)

Day 53 - November is finally here!! Let's just celebrate, shall we? Break out the eggnog, it's gonna' be a great weekend!!

Day 52 - All right. You may have noticed that my entries are a lot shorter than usual, but let's face it, it's getting closer to Christmas and The Workshop has become a beehive of activity! There is so much to do! Scotty Claus is a blur. I have to tackle him to slow him down long enough to ask a question.  Hey, that can be my list item today: think of a great question for Scotty Claus. I, of course, have a list of inquiries, but if you think of anything, feel free to contact me on Facebook and I'll see if I can get an answer for you.  

Meanwhile...         

Merry Merry!

Care'n Presents

No comments:

Post a Comment