When you need a little Christmas, any time of year,
I have some Care and Presents, some Love and Hope and Cheer.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pine and Dandy

Wow! It's already October!
Care'n Presents, where have you been?? you may be asking yourself. Well, I'm officially defrosted from my off season time at the North Pole. For that matter, the California weather recently has gone over and above the simple act of defrosting, and has moved into roasting. And let me tell you, "Roasted Elf" is not a pretty dish.  

So enough about me, how are you all? Looking forward to another fun "Living Christmas"?

I can tell you, that here at The Workshop, things are already abuzz. Orders are pouring in, and we are getting the trees "spruced" up. They'll be looking "pine" and dandy in no time.

I've been at the lot, sorting out all the Farmers' Market and event stuff; washing the banners and tree skirts, so everything is sparkling clean and ready to go.  I just can't wait to get out there. I don't get out much in the off season, so it's really exciting for me.  Hopefully, I'll get to meet some of you!

Well, just thought I'd say hello. More to come soon!

Merry Merry!


Care'n Presents                    

No comments:

Post a Comment