When you need a little Christmas, any time of year,
I have some Care and Presents, some Love and Hope and Cheer.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Christmas List

Hello Everyone! I know it's been a really long time since I last posted, but it's been busy at the North Pole and I have only recently been able to transfer down here to Southern California so I can help out Scotty Claus. It took a little while to get adjusted too. One minute I'm freezing my little pointy ears off in the Arctic, the next minute I'm here and it's 90 degrees! Truth be told, I like it here better.

Time sure flies doesn't it? There are only 100 more days until Christmas! So much to do! I need a list: a Christmas List. I know you've heard of a "Bucket List"...things you want to do before you, well... kick the bucket. A Christmas List is much more cheerful! It's all the things you'd like to do before Christmas. (I know, not rocket science, but give me a little credit, I am an elf.) So I've decided that for the next one hundred days, I will list one item on my Christmas List each day. I'm not saying I'm going to do EVERYTHING, but I'm going to try. They won't be in any kind of order, just as I think of them.

So here I go...
Day 100 (I will descend):  Make a Christmas List - oh wait, I already said that. Okay, I have a good idea! Order a Christmas tree from The Living Christmas Company!!
You could do that too! Just go to:

http://livingchristmas.com/

and click on "Rent a Tree".
Each tree comes with a free hug! Okay, maybe not in person, but we will send virtual hugs to everyone who rents from us!! :)



Scotty Claus, Lauren Peace, and me!
 
Merry Merry

Care'n Presents


No comments:

Post a Comment