When you need a little Christmas, any time of year,
I have some Care and Presents, some Love and Hope and Cheer.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What's on YOUR Christmas tree?

One thing I love about Christmas trees is that there is truly no right or wrong way to decorate one. Long ago when I was living with a friend and we were well...broke, we put snack sized Frito and Doritos bags on our tree. I knew someone who decorated their potted ficus tree. (Hey, one of the first "living trees", lol). There are some people whose trees are like works of art. They have a theme or a color pallet, or some kind of design. My tree, on the other hand is "eclectic". There are antique ornaments that have been passed down in my family, right next to home-made kindergarten ornaments made with love, by my kids. We have Disney ornaments and ornaments made in foreign countries like Indonesia. Personally, I think our tree is the best in the world.

What I don't have (yet) on our tree, is a Yeti. In my opinion, everyone needs a Yeti or two. I'm sure some of you out there might argue that point. "An abominable snowman?" you ask. Oh no! "Adorable Snowman!" (Monsters Inc., right?) The Living Christmas Company has some of the most adorable snowmen, AKA Yetis, anywhere. You can't just buy these in any old store either!  They love to live in Christmas trees, or so I've heard. I'm thinking with the lights and all, it's a lot warmer than a cave in the Himalayas. The best part is, that you can't look at these guys and not smile.

How can you get your own Yeti? I'm going to tell you! Just go to
http://livingchristmas.com and across the top where it says "ORNAMENTS" click on the drop down "Tibetan Ornaments". You'll find them there, smiling at you as if to say "Take me home". How can you resist?

Merry Christmas!

Care'n Presents

No comments:

Post a Comment