When you need a little Christmas, any time of year,
I have some Care and Presents, some Love and Hope and Cheer.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

N is for...

Naughty? or Nice?

As far as Scotty Claus is concerned, if you are renting or adopted a Living Christmas Tree, you are on the "Nice" list. Seriously, would a naughty person care about the environment? I think not. This is not to say that if you don't get one, you are on the naughty list or anything, it's more of a gold star, or brownie point kind of thing. We all should do something to make our planet a better place. As long as everyone does what they can, we'll see a better tomorrow. 

I tried to find a Christmas song for N and the only one I found was called "Nuttin' for Christmas" by Sid Tepper and Roy C. Bennett.

I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas
Mommy and Daddy are mad
I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas
'Cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad.


Clearly, this kid is on the "Naughty" list.  Maybe he should get a Living Christmas tree, haha. Hopefully all of you out there are working on being nice. Christmas seems kind of far away, but I have a feeling it will be here before I know it. Being nice when we're all stressed out around the holidays can be tough, so practice now. We elves try to practice every day.

Merry Christmas!!


Care'n Presents

Photo:  kidzcoolzone.com
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/christmas_songs/nuttin_for_christmas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment